Friday, February 18, 2022

Where was I January 6, 2021?

I was stuck in the airport in Detroit for a few hours while the supposed insurrection was taking place.

I was bored and annoyed and sat down in front of one of the numerous airport TV sets and watched the goings on in the hallowed halls of Congress where there was in fact vandalism going on. There were really not too many vandals, actually.

Needless to say, I was watching CNN and it made me wonder.

I got out my laptop and started searching and found a live feed of what was going on in the White House area and not surprised to see about a million or more people there behaving themselves and speaking out in peaceful protest. 

Truth is there was no insurrection. With that many people there if they wanted to occupy the White House it would have probably happened. Of course it certainly would have been a Cecille B. DeMille epic of a blood bath but it's reasonable to say it would have been occupied. 

Instead over a million people showed up and behaved themselves. It was clearly not an insurrection. It was a demonstration.

Now let's get this straight. I am not a Republican nor certainly no a Democrat. They both suck and they both lie and they both manipulate. I am an Old School Libertarian type that says the less government gets involved in our lives the better off we all are.

I believe that a government that has the power to give us what we want is powerful enough to take all we have.

We see that in Canada as Trudeau has frozen people's bank accounts.

That in itself should be a wakeup to BOTH sides because if they can do it to someone else they can do it to YOU.









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment