Monday, February 28, 2022

Karen's husband turns purple on me.


He was ranting and raving about how people should be tied down and forcibly vaxxed.

I asked him if his name was Josef Mengale and he told me he was Al Smith. I guess he doesn't know who Josef Mengale was.

"Well, Al Smith," I said. "You are advocating a crime against humanity as designated by the Nuremberg Code. They have hung people for crimes against humanity. You some kind of Nazi or something? Want to get hung?" 

"What do you mean by that?!" he demanded.

"Google 'Nuremberg Code'. Go to Article One. The vaccine is still in the experimental stage. You'll figure it out. Sieg heil, fool."

The 'sieg heil' made him turn purple.

I doubt he did Google it but here it is.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment