Sunday, February 20, 2022

Have any of you been watching the trucker's Freedom Convoy

in Ottawa?

The trucks have pretty much left but the crowd has grown on its own and is growing. Like the truckers Convoy, the crowd has not erupted into violence yet. I have very mixed feelings on this. While I abhor violence it has its place. Steady as you go, Ottawans. Let THEM fire the first shot. When/if they do you will be justified in just about anything because THEY crossed the line.

There is also a march in Calgary and I hve never seen the like of the Calgary march based on it's size. My guess is the Calgary demonstration will be peaceful because the Provincial government is pretty conservative to begin with and they will likely throw in with the crowd. Alberta is already planning on suing the powers that be in Ottawa so I doubt there will be any violence there. Thank God.



Meanwhile in Canberra, Australia the roads leading into Canberra are flooded with people. The Australian government is probably going to do something pretth heavy handed and what happens then is all bets are off. 

I've seen drone footage of both Calgary and Canberra and it looks like the entire world is crashing down on these two places.

In Canberra it looks like the crowd could 'storm the Bastille' without a burp. 

You don't see ANY of this in the media for some reason or another.

Frankly I think they ought to storm the CNN, ABC,NBC, CBS and MSNBC buildings first. If they had been fair and just it would not have to come to this.


I had a picture posted here that supposedly took place in Ottawa. It didn't.

I wish at least theside of liberty would stop making memes and posting untruths because it hurts us every time it gets exposed as a lie. Let the side of tyranny lie and we can expose them. Exposure of tyranny can be a powerful weapon and I hate seeing it used against us.

The truth eventually always shines through.









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment