Thursday, June 22, 2023

A while ago I made a comment that I don't care if someone marries a halibut.

and I don't.

But I just thought of something.

Ya gotta time it or you're gonna have problems because halibut are born male and when they reach about 45 inches long they turn female.

So some chick marries, say a nice, handsome 40 inch halibut and then a while later her hunky husband turns female on her.

Hmmm. Take THAT to the marriage counselor and see what they have to say. This could get interesting, hilarious or both.

Then again spose it's a gay marriage? Some guy marries a young halibut who turns female on him. 

This is getting weird.

On the other hand, I suppose a guy that does marry a halibut isn't too likely to have to cough up half of his stuff if he gets divorced because I've never seen a fish with any money. 

I suppose that if someone divorces a halibut some judge will insist the poor guy pay alimony in kind by having to throw some nasty old dead fish off a pier daily or something along these lines.

Anyway that's not my problem. I'm married to another homo sapien. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment