Saturday, June 24, 2023

I pulled targets for a 16 YO girl today that blew my mind

She's a skinny little 90 pound girl and her first string at 200 yards was a 6X clean! Yeah! 100 points and 6 in the X-ring!

She was using a service rifle and shooting out of competition in an M1 Garand match that I was supposed to be shooting in.

I smashed the living dog snot out of my thumb yesterday and anyone that knows a Garand knows you don't want to be shooting one with a smashed thumb.

The day before that I had taken my Garand out of the safe and inspected it and got ready because I was looking forward to the match. After I inspected it I put it back in the safe.

Yesterday I smashed  my thumb causing a pal to comment I had gotten M1 thumb with my rifle in the safe. Go figure.

I went to the match anyway and my pal and I pulled targets for her and she pulled them for him.

After years with the AR platform, an M1 is hard to shoot well. The AR's ergonomics have spoiled my.

My pal bronzed.




 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment