Wednesday, June 21, 2023

At the Sunday match I shot


one of the guys brought his two little daughters. They were well trained and stayed out of the way and played with each other which was fine.

After the match when things were winding down they were next to me for some reason and I said to the bigger of the two (Dad was holding the little one.) "I had a pretty little girl just like you," which was really 'apply anywhere' bull$hit to little kids. I have no children. Needless to say the little girl beamed. She was really cute.

One of the other guys heard it and said, "Then she grew up, right?"

I replied, "Nope. I lost her in a poker game when she was six...  my wife wouldn't speak to me for almost two whole weeks after that happened."

His jaw dropped for a second and he recovered and didn't know what to say for a couple of seconds but everyone there that knew me busted up laughing.

Someone said he was going to borrow that one which is a compliment of the highest order.



 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment