Tuesday, June 13, 2023

My niece plays 'Over 30' slow pitch softball

which she kinda got roped into but found out she really enjoys.

I watched her play and it's a really light hearted sort ot thing, just a bunch of over 30s people getting out for a little exercise. 

Anyway what was a damned difficult thing to do while sitting next to her 8 year old son was for me not to coach him and turn him into the little kid equivelent of a Little League Dad that gets pissed off and argues with the umpire.

There would have been nothing funnier than an 8 year old charging out and squaring off with the umpire and shouting "My mom wuz robbed!" and arguing about the call.

Then again I always think full circle.

Actually the umpire was a pretty good guy and he probably would have had a hard time keeping a straight face.

In fact he was the kind of guy that probably would have looked in the dugout and said, "Good one! Which one of you clowns put him up to it!"





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment