Sunday, June 25, 2023

Do men have the right to have babies?

I threw that question out on another forum and at last count 60% of the respondents said no.

RTFQ. Read the f***ing question and don't try to read anything into it.

Men have a right to have babies.

Read the Constitution. Pay attention to Amendment 10. The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people

I know of no state law prohibiting it.

I guess men have the right to have babies.

If you have a right, keep it. You don't have to exercise it but never give it up as stupid and petty as it may be.

"Yeah, but..." my ass! We have a right. NEVER give it up. 

Years ago I stuck up for the rights of some Skinhead group to have a march and got shit for it. No regrets.

It's either all of us or none of us.

NEVER give up a single right no matter  WHAT it is or how stupid it sounds!


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

3 comments:

  1. My friend, the right of a Man to have a baby, is about as relevant as the 'right' anyone has to levitate off the ground.

    Give up a right? No one can take away from you, what you can never possibly have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a right to levitate (if we can figure out how)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are those who would choose to champion 'liberties,' past the point of realities.

      I prefer to focus on liberties that I actually have, that are actually under attack.

      Delete