Saturday, June 10, 2023

I have a friend who is a lobsterman and has stayed single

which to me makes sense as it involves a man owning a boat and making a living with it.

Life is a whole lot easier when something goes wrong with the boat that costs money. "The boat this, the boat that. Now I have to drive a 3 year old car for another year!"

Still, I did a quick search on divorce rates and commercial fisherman have some of the lowest divorce rates out there. I was actually surprised to find this.

My guess is that the reason for this is that fishermen tend not to get involved with Karens that can't see the forest for the trees and marry women that understand the world a little better.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment