Thursday, June 15, 2023

You can't just dish it out. You have to be able to take it gracefully sometimes

Like the time the little girl I used to tease when she was little grew up.

I think she was a high school senior or maybe a fresh graduate when she overheard me telling my wife I was going to the mall to get something. 

She ran inside and changed he clothes into tight jeans and a halter top and unknown to me headed to the mall where she figured I'd be passing by. 

I guess she saw me and ghosted behind me because when I was passing a couple of older women she came up to me out of nowhere holding a set of car keys, said "How sweet of you! A new Corvette! How could you!" and planted a kiss on me.

Blindsided, I managed to smile and reply "You're worth it, Sweetie." much to the chagrin of a couple of a chubby middle aged women who gave me dirty looks.

When in doubt, charge down the guns.

Still, payback's a bitch and if ya wanna dish it out ya gotta be able to take it.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment