Thursday, June 15, 2023

My Samsung Galaxy A 12 has been pretty good for the past almost 2 years.

I paid $126 for it at Wallyworld and it does more than I ask for and the battery is incredible. It lasts for days on end without recharging.

Yeah, it's Android but so what? It does the job and does it well. Most likely I'll get a couple more years out of it which is about right in my opinion. 

Electronics are pretty inexpensive and unless you really need certain features there is no real reason to cough up $1500 for a smart phone in this day and age. At least that's the way I see it.

OTOH, mine has a few basic apps I use occasionally, Uber and Lyft. I also use Zedge for ringtones as default is Tarzan's yell and I label some regulars with different ringtones so I know who it is. I also have my CPAP app so I can check that but generally check it on my laptop although I seldom do, preferring to use my laptop.

While we're on the subject of ringtones, when my phone goes off most women look confused and most men start looking around to see which direction the elephants are coming from.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment