Saturday, November 18, 2023

Both parties are nothing more than two groups

of useless people bent on telling other people what to do.

Both parties are a pain in the ass. The Republicans stick their nose into the social issues and the Democrats want to disarm us. Neither of this is right.

I looked at the recent throwing out of Roe vs Wade to be a pretty good deal because it said the federal government had no say in social issues. While if probably didn't do it completely it was a step in the right direction.  

People don't realize that the Constitution only lists three crimes, treason, counterfeiting and piracy. (I'm technically guilty of two of these. Once as a kid I used a slug in a Coke machine and I was a mutineer on a tugboat early on in my career.) 

Anyway, I wonder what the Democrats want to do to us that would make us want to shoot them. I've asked a couple of Democrats this question over the years and they don't know how to answer so I figure they're up to something.

I just wish BOTH parties would take a long hard cold look at the Constitution and run with that.

We'd all be a lot better off. The less government intrusion the better off we all are.

8888888888888888888888888888

A couple of years back I was talking to a police officer about what kind of drug problems we have in suburbia and he told me there was a lot (relatively speaking) of heroin addiction in the area.

I commented that heroin addiction is a self-solving problem and he replied "They can overdose and die!"

"Problem solved," I replied. "No fuss, no muss. Call the coroner. Done. Let Darwin sort it out. We spend a fortune on a problem that if left alone will solve itself."

"I never looked at it that way," he replied. 





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment