Saturday, November 25, 2023

Well, it's opening day of buck season in PA today

which puts about a half million armed men in the woods.

I'm not going to be one of them because I didn't plan ahead and besides I am to tired and beat up to drag a 200 pound animal for a mile or so.

They also changed the laws allowing straight walled rifle cartridges to be used in Allegheny County which is a plus. 

I guess this means if I decide to go out during doe season I can use a Martini Cadet which seems like a pretty good deal.

************************************

I just read where Derek Chauvin got stabbed in prison. 

Now there's a surprise!

I don't think he belongs there in the first place because George Floyd had enough drugs in his system to kill him and from what I understand, it was a lot higher dose than that. Chauvin didn't kill him.

Before anyone accuses me of electing Chauvin to sainthood, I'll say he was a first class asshole that should never even have been able to buy a police uniform in a Salvation Army thrift store.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment