Monday, November 27, 2023

Looking back on things I remember the time I got rabies.

or at least looked like I had rabies.

Someone was walking around town pissed of at me for some reason or another threatening to thump me on sight.

I was sitting at the Anchor Bar having a brew or three with a couple of friends and from out the window saw him walking up the hill to come into the bar.

I thought fast that day and told the bartender to grab me a couple of Alka Seltzer tablets which I crammed into my mouth and chased with a big slug of beer.

My tormentor walked in and took one look at me sitting there wild-eyed and foaming at the mouth and did a quick 180 and from then on left me alone.

I'm pretty proud of that one.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment