Sunday, November 26, 2023

Someone asked me once why I sometimes go to bat for assholes.

and the reason is that I do that is because if we base innocence or guilt on a popularity contest which means democracy which means mob rule. The examples I use for democracy are lynchings and gang rapes which is a pretty good analogy.

Many moons ago I wrote a letter to a city hall that tried to prevent a bunch of skinhead types from holding a rally. I mentioned doing this and got a lot of crap over it. My defense was a simple "You let them take away their rights then what's to stop them from taking away yours?"

Nobody bothers to think about that side of the coin.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment