Friday, November 10, 2023

Well, we shall see what we shall see.

I have been trying with a remarkable lack of success to work a Yemen DXpedition and get that one in the log.

Yemen and the Norks prohibit ham radio. 

Yemen permits DXpeditions to come and keep it on the air every decade or so for some damned reason and if I don't get them now I probably never will which I guess is what it is.

It's just be a cool thing to do.

In other gnus the decision by she who is designing the things that need to be done has finally decided to let me finish the upstairs bathroom by choosing the vinyl floor covering. I have a day's work there if I decide to work a half day meaning I laid the floor. Pre cut baseboard, installation of the sink and toilet should just take a couple of hours, really.

When that's done it's time for me to buy a bottle of good scotch.

Then I gotta find a job of some sort.

This inactivity is getting on my nerves.

**************************

Happy Veterans Day.

Yes. You may now thank me for my service. It's Veterans Day, not Memorial Day.

 

 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment