Thursday, November 23, 2023

It's Thanksgiving which is my favorite holiday.

Christmas is my least favorite.

Anyway there are four of us eating and I grabbed a 20 pound turkey which should provide us with plenty of leftovers which is another joy of Thanksgiving. 

My favorite sandwich is turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce on a pretzel roll and that's what leftovers are for.

Most likely the leftovers will get split 3 ways because one of us (not me) is pretty much a vegan. All the more for me!

Happy Thanksgiving!


000000000000000000000000000

I'm having a friend come with me for Thanksgiving dinner. We are going to a family members this year.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment