Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Every now and then someone does the right thing.

About 20+ years ago I earned an award of some sort and the person responsible for putting me in for it was too damned lazy, incompetent or stupid to do it. 

In tonight's mail call it arrived.

No details. No names. No nothing. 

Why?

Because no good deed (except this one) goes unpunished. I don't know what someone did to get this for me and I'm not going to ask. I think he stuck his neck way out.

I'm grateful as hell because it means a lot to me.

To him I say that if you ever read this, then thank you.

To the rest of you readers, I'm Old School. You know what I give to people that do me a service that I can never repay. I'm off to the liquor store to buy him a bottle of Jim Beam. 

This one means a LOT to me. This man has integrity.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&











To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment