Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Every time I whack someone or rob a bank I do two things.

The first thing I do is tape my cell phone under the third pew at Saint Anne's.

Also to defeat doorbell cameras wear a mask and ditch your clothes afterwards.

After the deed is done I swap out the barrel, firing pin and ejector in my automatic.

I explained to someone a while ago that suggested that every new gun get test fired and a bullet and casing kept for future reference.

Then I explained that Maryland tried this at great expense and it never solved a single crime.

On the credit side, when I said 'Every time I whack someone' he didn't turn into an overly excited blithering idiot.That left me with mixed emotions. While I missed the usual entertainment of wide eyes, stammering and stuttering, it was mildly refreshing to see someone that could figure out sarcasm.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment