Tuesday, February 27, 2024

I saw a Gary Larsen comic about a guy

telling a woman "Hey, can't you see I'm reading?"

The title of the book was "How to talk to women."

The funny part about it is that that is something I wish I had tried.

I would have said the same thing under the same circumstances but with a charming smile. The beauty of doing that is if she got angry and stormed off it would have been a win for me. She obviously had no sense of humor and couldn't stand the gaff.

On the other hand had she broken out into laughter I know she would have been asked out on the spot.

My favorite one was the woman I approached with a bar rag and a straight face and asked her "Does this rag smell like chloroform?"

She took it and sniffed and replied, "More like ether." and handed it back to me. I thanked her and walked off.

Shortly afterwards I saw her leave with her girlfriend and a few minutes later she sneaked back in and made a beeline for me and sat down next to me.

Part two is my business.


 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment