Saturday, February 24, 2024

I'm slow cooking a chicken soup and we'll see what happens.


It ought to be interesting. If it comes out OK I'm going to freeze a bunch of it for lunches. Should be a good deal in the long run.

Leftovers with an egg on top for breakfast today. 

888888888888888888888888888888888888

I finished the last of three WASP books and that subject gets parked. I would like to get one more book on the Battle of Athens, Tennessee under my belt because I see history starting to repeat itself locally.

Some idiot suggested the local PD could make money by giving tickets to speeders on a certain piece of the road and while it may or may not be a good idea to cover the area and clean it up a bit the idea of permitting a department to keep the monies generated is not a very good idea.

They tried a similar thing in Athens and while they voted their way  into it thay had to shoot their way out of it.

Frankly I'd like to live in a world where I could drop an elderly person off in front of a store on a rainy day without having worry about some overzealous clown of a cop handing me a ticket for parking in a fire lane. Letting the department issue tickets for the good of the department will have a CLEO deciding he now needs a tank or some stupid and useless thing to add to his empire.

 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment