Monday, October 11, 2010

I just read a police report

that says a fourteen year-old armed robber in Tulsa, Oklahoma was shot dead during a robbery.

I feel bad for the officer that shot the litle thug because you KNOW that Internal Affairs is going to be all over this like white on rice and that the officer that did the shooting is going to spend quite some time under the microscope. He'll be lucky to keep his job.

Personally, I took it upon myself to check the 55 gallon drum of 'Give a Damn' that we have lashed to the deck.

I smacked it and it resounded with a very hollow sound.

I guess this means that I am out of Give a Damn for the little thug. Too bad.

Of course, every single bleeding heart in Tulsa will want justice, which when you think about it has already been served. Then comes the neighbors telling everyone that the little thug was 'just coming around', which is another crock because if he was coming around he wouldn't have been committing an armed robbery.

Next of the predictable agenda is the bereaved mother babbling on about how her little baby 'din't do nuffin', which are probably going to be crocodile tears because the death of her little baby, who is only fourteen is going to cut her welfare payments and she won't be able to afford as much crack cocaine.

The only one I really have a whole lot of sympathy for is the cop because he is going to have to live with it. On top of that, he's going to have one hell of a time keeping his job.

Sorry 'bout that. Like I said, I already checked my supply of 'gave a damn' and we're fresh out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment