Thursday, October 14, 2010

Yesterday for the first time I looked at the statistics

of this little blog and I was astonished.

I really didn't expect much, and over the past year I have been doing this I figured that I might bave found about a thousand bored souls that cruised the blogs here looking for something intelligent to read. I figured that maybe they'd open this one and read a couple of posts and add it to their list of blogs they'd skip th next time.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that there were quite a number of readers that seemed to be semi regulars of some sort.

Truth be known, if NOBODY read this, I would still write it daily for a number of reasons including keeping my sanity.

I do not do write this blog for a readership.I do it to try and keep my sanity.


my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment