Saturday, October 9, 2010

Today if has been one year

Today if has been one year since I started this blog and I am glad that I did.

It has given me a vent and a place to rant and rave. It's given me a place to be a little creative.

But most of all it has seemed to have given me a purpose and added a little meaning to my life in the form of a little more discipline.

Not every post has come easy, although most have. The ones I really want to beat my chest about are the posts I made when i was in a lousy mood and I really didn't want to continue.

My goal was to produce a post a day, but because of internet access being spotty at sea it hasn't quite worked out as well as I had hoped.

I did, however, write the post and save it until I got into internet range and caught it up as best as I could.

Toward the end of the year it bacame a nice place to vent and I found myself postig more than once a day, which i suppose is fine.

Anyway, it has been a year and I am grateful to my sister for showing me this place where I can do what I do here.




my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment