Sunday, October 10, 2010

The last time I was home

there was a yard sale.

Now I can not bear to drive by a halfway decent yard sale because I am always in the market for a good deal, so I parked on the curb and wandered over to one of the tables and guess what I found sitting there for sale?

It was something of mine that I had lost a long, long, time ago. Of all of the things I have lost over the years, here was the thing I have missed the most of all.

My mind!

There it was, marked for a dollar.

I reached quickly for my wallet, yet I was beaten by seconds by a woman from downtown that also had a pretty sharp eye for a deal.

As quick as I was, she had snatched it up and was already paying for it. I was out of luck.

Oh, well.



my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment