Sunday, April 1, 2012

It is morning and I am here with my nephew

who has to leave in a couple of hours to go home and go back to work tomorrow.

Time is too fast. We have had a good time and I have reenforced my conclusion that the sense of humor and sarcasm that seems to run in my family is hereditary.

What capped it is when he told me he told some nebshit once that he was a criminal. "I break every law I can find," he told someone. "I ever pick up litter so I can re-litter."

Yesterday we hilltoped and I almost bagged Brussels, Belgium but could not bust through the pile-up being only 30 watts.

He's got a 10 hour drive so it's the Amazing Piccolo's buscuits and gravy for him this morning. Something that will stick to him like glue.

I'll make this batch so thick you can serve it with a spatula.

I hope he can drop by again.

It is good for an old man to spend quality time with a young man.

What is also very good about it is that he's pretty competent and isn't an annoying little shit like a lot of younger people are today. That says a LOT in this day and age.

He's doing OK and that is a good thing.

I might add to this post later today. We'll see.



my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment