Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Yesterday I bought a pretty good hot pepper which I will use today to make an omelet.

All in all not a bad deal.

I called my nephew when he got where he was going. He had a 10-11 hour drive planned and got where he was going a little ahead of schedule. I fixed him up before he left with an old trick I know.

It is Piccolo's gut-bomb biscuits and gravy and I stuffed him with it until it started coming out his ears.

He reported that for the entire ride home he didn't even have room for a M&M. He only bought a single bottle of water.

It's a trick I was glad to teach him because driving can be hard on the diet as there is little but junk served on our highways and byways if you are not willing to find a sit-down restaurant.

The nephew also has the disease that seems to run in our part of the family and that means he deals with stupid the same way I do.

We were pulling into a place and the guy in front of me stopped. I could not go through him, at least without twisting up a couple of tons of steel and scruffing up an awful lot of paint. Idid, however, briefly consider trying.

We were in a fire lane of sorts and a goody two-shooes looking guy leaving the store looked at the pair of us with that 'Hey, I better tell these guys they are illegally parking' look on his face. I saw it and glared at him and he decided to keep his mouth shut.

I looked at my nephew. He said that he grinned and I told him that I was going to have let him handle him is he hadn't vectored off.

He pretended I was the guy.

"It's OK, Sir. I'm a professional criminal," he said.

"What?What?What? Whaddya mean? Whaddya mean?" I played along in a confused voice. "What do you mean you're a criminal?"

"I break every single law I can find," he continued. "Sometimes twice. And when I run out of laws to break, I pick up litter so I can re-litter."

I looked at him with pride. "Good answer. Even though I wasn't there when you were small I guess what little training I gave you as a kid stuck," I said.

"No," he answered. "Got it from my mother."

It is good to know that there are a few in the younger generation that know how to brush off stupidity.



my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment