Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pro tip; ALL babys are beautiful and they get their llooks from their mother


Last night I went down to the garage to close the door and I saw a pair of loving parents walking their 20 month down the street in a baby buggy with rubber baby buggy bumpers on it.

I swear the guy looked like that Country and Western singer Julia Roberts was married to a while back, Lyle Lovett. He must have been Lyle's twin brother and the kid was the spitting image of his father.

I wandered over to them and looked at the little one and smiled at the kid.

"Did you buy those good looks from the good looks store?" I asked the toddler.

Of course the kid didn't answer.

"What, you say?" I answered, pretending conversation with the infant. "You got your good looks from your mother? I thought so."
I looked at the mother. "There it is,"I said. He got his good looks from you."

Both parents beamed proudly.

Pro tip here: No matter what, ALL babies are stunningly beautiful AND they ALL got their stunning beauty from their mother.
Trust me on this one.
==============================
I'm German, Polish and Russian. I have a strong desire to invade myself, but am usually too drunk to bother.

A comment from someone about his ethnicity


my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment