Monday, March 11, 2013

SO this day sucks

Someone needed my pickup for a couple of days and I figured I could boot around in the Miata for a couple of days but when I went to fire it up it wouldn't light off. A basic check told me it is most likely the fuel pump.

I towed it down to the local garage because I simply do not have the patience to screw with it any more.

I have no lift and they do and I'll be fooling with it for days and I don't want to.

It is now 11 and I have not even hada crummy cup of coffee yet but I'm going to make myself a good sized venison burger to cover both breakfast and lunch with in one fell swoop.

Maybe I'll have another post later on today.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment