Sunday, August 11, 2013

Shamelessly stolen from a website I frequently visit.

I AM GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. 

I refuse to be a victim. 

I will protect myself from punks and thugs, no matter their color. 

I refute those that call me racist, since they themselves are the racists. 

I look out for my community, because that makes us stronger. 

I believe in equal protection for all against those that would harm us. 

I feel sorrow for those that have lost someone to a thug or other criminal. 

I have hope for America as a color blind society, in spite of those that only see color. 

I recognize my right to bear arms, as recognized by the Second Amendment. 

I recognize my responsibility to protect myself, others and my country against criminals and tyrants. 

I pity those who allow themselves to be victims of a society instead of changing things for the better. 

I refuse to be a victim. 


Thank you to the person that posted it.

I, too am George Zimmerman.

Over the 20 years I have lived here I have either checked something out myself or have been called by a neighbor to check something out and have responded.

Generally these have been situations that did not merit calling the police, but I have called the police a couple of times over the years.

I have generally been armed, opting to toss a pistol under my coat or shirt in the unlikely event that the someone in question wanted to assault me. It has been like an insurance policy and I have been fortunate never of having been forced to use it.

While I am grateful I have never had to use deadly force, I will if I am forced to. I do not consider it the be my choice, but the choice of someone that endangers me. 

There is no reason a person should willingly permit themselves to be a victim of some greasy little thug.

And that is all I have to say about that.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment