Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What's going to happen today?

Four inches of snow on the ground which sucks.

By now any of you readers know I hate snow. 

It's also cold out and I have things I wanted to do outside. Instead I am likely going to add another DX entity to the pile.

I wanted to play outside today.

Right now there is a DXpedition on 14.205 but listening on 14.220 to 14.230. It really is an ignorant thing to do but the DXpedition is trying to spread out their pileup.

The bleed over on the 14.230 part is likely bleeding over to 14.332 net that meets there daily. It sounds like someone didn't do their homework.

DXpeditions sometimes get arrogant and think that just because they spent a lot of money to go somewhere exotic that they can upset the day to day operations here and there.

I didn't get out the other day to shoot because something came up and it irks me because of today's weather. I think I'll grub shop today for the boat. 

I generally find a day like this to get the hard groceries that can sit and just before I leave I get the perishables. 

This has the makings of a blah day.

To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment