Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I'm just going to out and out say it

I don't think that letting the Syrian refugees in this country is a very good idea.

If you are willing to look at what has happened to Europe after letting these people in you will understand that those people do not know how to live in a free society.

We already have problems with these people in Detroit and there is already a sharia court permitted in Texas.

Personally I see no reason that am American woman would support a religion that permits her husband to beat her or throw acid into her face. There is no room in this country for anyone that believes in honor killing either.

It is not OK to hack up your daughter for smiling at the boy down the street.

It is as plain and simple as that.

People like that do not contribute to a free society. They destroy it.

I have been a supporter of people coming into this country that want to enjoy liberty all of my life. I have stood up for blacks, Asians, Indians and just about anyone else that has come here because they leave their ugly baggage behind them come here and contribute and respect the rights of others.

Please send the Syrian refugees somewhere else. Especially the males between the ages of 17 and 55.

This is the first time I have not supported a group of any kind from entering this country and it is a damned shame I have to be this way.

However, when I see what middle east refugees have done to France, Germany, the UK and other parts of Europe I see no other choice.

Maybe Rudyard Kipling was right when he said, "East is east, west is west and never the twain shall meet."

It's sad I have to feel this way but that's the way it is.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Oh, yeah.

Swaziland and Tinian are now in the log and my requests for QSL cards are in the mail.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment