Saturday, November 21, 2015

Last night I had a feast.


Yesterday I bagged the Northern Marianas, Tinian to be exact. This is courtesy of a Japanese ham that sets up there from time to time. Interesting.

Tinian is where Enola Gay took off to bomb Hiroshima.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Right now I am sitting here enjoying the beginnings of a great breakfast that I have not had in a while. Codfish and eggs.

I'm having morning coffee now so it will be a while.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The deer are out in the back yard and they have sure grown to be a pretty sizable herd of about 7 or 8. Winter is coming and I suppose disease will thin it out over the next few months. That and an occasional meeting of an automobile.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Nothing major to report here but I did have a great dinner with a relative last night. I like doing that as it give me a chance to cook a bigger meal than usual. Nobody really likes to cook for themselves and they don't do as good of of a job when they do. 

Last night I did some codfish up right and made it a point to cook too much so I'd have leftovers for breakfast.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment