Sunday, November 15, 2015

My sarcasm sometimes gets me into trouble

...but not always.

Some time ago I went into one of the Big Box stores and was looking at chipper/shredders. 

The Lawn and Garden was finishing up with some woman and I looked at him.

"Recommend a chipper/shredder," I said. "The damned paperboy keeps missing my porch and I figure they'll replace him if he turns up missing. Besides my flowers could use him as fertilizer."

He didn't bat an eyelash. "Go check out the model XP-100 over there," he replied. "It's the same model I used on my ex-wife last spring."

Of course the nosy woman flipped out for a second and when she recovered she told the pair of us that we were not very funny. Some people simply do not have a sense of humor.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment