Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I just read where Trump has said that if gets elected that he is going to appoint Trey Gowdy as Attorney General.



Interesting. If Gowdy gets the job there's a pretty good chance he'll go after Hillary Clinton and prosecute her for a few things.

Let's see there... Benghazi and violation of email security protocols come to mind off the top of my head.

I am beginning to like Trump more and more each day because I think he's going to do a little long awaited house cleaning.

Besides a lot of corruption going on in business it would be a joy to see Gowdy go after the DNC and the RNC and clean house which he very well may if Trump suggests it.

From what I can see Trump is likely to run a scorched earth policy if he get elected and that would be a joy to watch.

Trump is getting more and more interesting every day.

I would imagine that anyone that had anything to do with Benghazi is starting to get worried.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment