Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Update on my eBay bid.



My original bid on an item was rejected as I posted a few days ago. 

I just got a message through the eBay message system saying that the seller had reconsidered and I could have the item at the price I had offered.

Truth is, a lot of people are now scrambling for a little extra Christmas cash. Maybe I found someone in that situation.

If you are a buyer looking for something then between right about now and on into mid to the end of January is the time to buy stuff. People either need the cash to buy presents and stuff or they need money to pay for what they put on credit during the holidays.

It was about this time of year I bought my Miata for $1200.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment