Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I am reading


 another book on the Japanese point of view of WW2 and it isn't surprising to me that I have come to the conclusion that the average Japanese was nothing more or less than another person that was the victim of a government gone bad.

People forget that WW2 for the Japanese started long before 7 December, 1941. It started in China years earlier. By 7 December the Japanese had already suffered pretty heavy casualties.

Looking at American culture of the 30s and 40s I seriously doubt that the American government could have gotten away with what the Japanese goverment did to the people of Japan.

On the other hand I seriously think that they could in the future if We The People don't smarten up.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment