Saturday, January 2, 2016

I lied. I snagged a few minutes

So I suppose I can squeeze in a halfway decent post.

I am right now looking at another All Time New One , South Korea. We'll see if he returns my request for a QSL card. Whatever.

I just got one of those warnings from someone that said Big Brother reads things like this blog. Well Big Brother can kiss my grits because the First Amendment is still in effect as of now but I see it getting torn up.

There is talk about it becoming illegal to say anything bad about Islam. Normally I never slight someone else's religion and judge them on their personal merits.

I am not going to start badmouthing someone else's religion now but the fact is I reserve the right to and that's the way it is.

If things get to the point where Big Brother says I can't then I suppose I will be forced to just out of spite.

I just wish the Obamas and Clintons that want to tell me how to live would just go piss up a rope. 

For the most part I live fairly responsibly and the smartest thing the government should do is leave me the hell alone. 







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment