Wednesday, October 12, 2016

I think I'll take a break from politics today and mention that the deer are just outside my window looking in at me. There's three does out there.

I have to spend a part of the day whacking weeds in the way-back. It's an annual thing I do. I take the mower down and completely level everything. It allows fresh growth come spring and keeps the weeds from becoming unwanted trees. It's astonishing how many of them there are.

I simply chew it all up with the lawn mower. 

It's hard on the mower and some years I snag a Craigslist throwaway to use. Not his year, though. My present mower is not in perfect shape and when it goes, I will replace it. 

Today will be a day of boots and utes.

*****************

In other news, I voted absentee yesterday.

There is now a sign on my door saying I have already voted and to not bother me. It says that if they do bother me with political crap from EITHER party I will dial 911 and have them charged with trespassing. 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment