Thursday, October 27, 2016

I voted and I am going to not sweat it anymore.

All I can do is wait.

I voted absentee because of my work schedule. My state permits people to do that under certain circumstances.

**********************

I just read an article on the sinking of Andrea Doria after she got hit by Stockholm back in, I believe, 1956. I was a small boy and vaguely remember it. 

I do remember when Etrusco ran aground in Scituate, MA in '56. I actually ran my hand on her hull.

Later in 1960 Monica Smith went up on the beach on Cape Cod and I walked up to her she was so aground.

Anyway, I think I am going to spend a little more time away from politics and start reminiscing a little more and using the blog as an escape.

I started this to keep my sanity and politics is taking my sanity.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment