Wednesday, October 26, 2016

We're back in business.

My battery charger, power supply, whatever you call it up and died on me. I was down to about an hour of battery power when I posted this morning.

Someone I know gave me one of his spares and I am back up and running on a regular sized laptop. While I do have a small netbook, it is a nuisance as it is too touchy and sensitive for my gnarly old hands.

I have said this before and I will say it again, the election is not about Republican vs Democrat nor liberal vs conservative. It is about the American people taking their government back and cleaning it up.

I have heard a couple liberals thinking it is OK to cheat and defraud voters of their vote by fraud. Of course, it is very easy to get them to change their minds about this issue.

All you have to do is aim the fraud in anther direction. When it's YOUR side being defrauded things are a whole lot different.

One of the things I do not understand is how liberals think.

Here is a chance to tell the media, the government, big money and a lot of other muckety mucks to go to hell and the liberals  are not going for it.

They gripe constantly about income inequity, the Koch Brothers, the conglomorations, the media giants that screw over the little guy and they support one of the biggest crooks of all time.

The Democrats are actually in the same bed the Republicans are. Both parties are nothing more or less than two sides of the same coin. I've said this for years. Both parties suck. 

The real reason that a lot of the country is the way it is rests on the fact that BOTH parties have enacted legislation to enable these big shots to get even bigger at the expense of the little guy.

They could have given the corporations a reasonable tax break for keeping jobs in the States but they didn't. Instead they permitted them to ship jobs overseas. 

Right now there is a small issue going on about the food we eat. 

Genetically modified foods (GMOs) is the issue. People want the food producers to label foods that contain GMOs. That's fair enough, after all you are eating it and have a right to know what is in the stuff you eat. Personally I don't care very much and do not think GMOs are all that bad for you, but that's just me.

Still, people do have a right to know what is in the very food they eat. They want the products labeled. It's not too much to ask for.

Yet the big food and seed companies do not want the products labeled for fear that some people won't buy them. So they lobbied Congress not to legislate required labeling. Put a but more crudely, they paid Congress off.

The corporations have big bucks and therefore big clout. The average guy doesn't have a chance in hell.

The whole thing I see here is the very people that complain about things are unwilling to do a damned thing about it.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment