Wednesday, September 13, 2017

A friend of mine is leaving town for a year on a contract job.

He left me his prize wooden whisky keg for me to hold. I put it in the corner of my living room.

"Hey," someone asked. "What's in the keg?"

"Whisky," I replied. "Leave it alone."

"That sure looks like a lot of whisky," they said.

"I plan on doing a little drinking. Next subject."

That one ought to be good for a few rumors.

*******************

Someone else asked. ''You still have that old pistol?"

"Yes," I replied. "I have not used it yet because I still have my sense of humor."




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment