Sunday, September 10, 2017

Off to the way-back for a day of clearing brush.

Although it is a little early I am going to whack down the brush in the way-back. As usual the mower will need a new blade afterwards as I will be cutting down small trees with it.

Lawn mower, weed whacker and chain saw will be the main tools. I'll put the steel blade on the weed whacker.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Funny what one wears and why.

I'm going into the back yard clad in a jacket that I should have thrown away twenty years ago. The only reason I keep it is because the top pocket holds my smart phone.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment