Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Once upon a time


is how you start a fairy tale.

A sea story starts with 'This here ain't no $hit'.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I sit here looking at the world around me and I think I am going to see if an offer made a while ago is still open.

I could use a day of sailing and a little wind in my face. 

One of the things that happens when you become a shooter or a ham or both is that you meet a lot of people with similar interests. It is funny how many people I run into that I find out have similar interests.

There seems to be a pretty good overlap and it's pretty cool. 

Anyway I'll see what gives over the next few weeks.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment