Thursday, September 7, 2017

Home is the sailor.......

Looks like I cheated death again. I'm home.

I'm now looking out the window wondering about a few things.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I'm glad to be home and I suppose in a couple of weeks I'll be ready to go back to spinning the wheels of industry.

7777777777777777777777777777

I think I am spending Saturday morning dropping a tree at a neighbor's place. It will be a somewhat interesting project.

888888888888888888888888888

I have been invited to a wine and cheese tasting party but I think I am going to beg off. I went to one years ago and brought some home made wine with me and Velveeta that had been dipped in Tabasco sauce. 

I had everyone fooled with the cheese but later on after everyone had oohed and ahhed over the wine someone that really did know wine turned to the entire party and told them they didn't know squat about wine because they had just been fooled by my home made stuff.

There were penalty markers thrown for that one.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment