Sunday, September 17, 2017

Another day of yard work

Yesterday I chipped up everythng that ought to have been chipped.


Today I will deal with some stuff that is grassy and will be mulched up with the lawn mower.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I have another project going and I may or may not publish it, as funny as it is.

When I first moved to Alaska I had little way of getting in touch with the family for the first two years and while I was gone my father inadvertently started a rumor that took flight as to my  whereabouts.  Forty some odd years I found out the rumor never died.

I will write it but as a letter to an organization that has done me quite a favor when I was a younger man. I very well may owe them my life and a long letter is in order.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment