Friday, September 15, 2017

ANother day in the wayback....kinda


The way back is pretty much near the acceptable range and the side hill is about 90% done. All I have to do with the side yard is chip up the stuff I hauled down off of it.

Tomorrow a friend will loan me a chipper/shredder and the job will be complete and I'll touch up the actual way back and be done with it. 

So much for chainsaw madness and hack/slash.

&&&&&&&&&&&&

Maybe later today I will find a book binder to tie up another project that will haunt people after I am dead and gone.

It takes a truly professional pain in the ass to stir up $hit from the grave.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I also owe a certain organization a long letter of thanks.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment