Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I guess CNN decided not to play a rerun in Florida.

I didn't see any pictures of Melania Trump's feet while the Trumps were in Florida after Irma so I guess it means that there is not going to be a crybaby song about if Melania wore high heels or not.

I guess after America laughed at CNN for that feigned outrage after Harvey they decided to give it a rest.

In the for what it's worth department when I saw Melania in Texas wearing a pair of sneakers I figure it saved me about $8 because I have never seen Mrs. Trump in anything BUT high heels and I was going to buy her a pair of flip-flops so she could rest her poor tired feet when nobody is looking.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment