Sunday, September 3, 2017

Murphy's law is going to kick in within another three to five days.

I can't post details here but I can see this one coming a mile away.

7777777777777777777777777

I see President Trump surrounded by people of all color while he visits Texas. Par golf. I an not surprised.

Melania had the downright gall to wear spike heels again. As usual she makes me laugh as I saw footage of her shuffle across a wet, somewhat soggy lawn in them and the heel didn't sink in.

I have said this before but a shipmate was married to a model and reported that his wife could wear heels anywhere. "She could play baseball in them," he said. 

Melania was a model so I am not surprised.

Incidentally I was getting ready to take up a collection to buy her a pair of flip-flops so she could rest her poor tired dogs but since I see she has a pair of tennie runners we can cancel the collection.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment