Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Took another pretty good sized chip out of the wayback.

Which makes me happy because when it is freshly mowed like it  will be things look quite peaceful and it is a good view.

This year when things are taken care of back there I will shave the side hill which has grown up into weeds. When we took the Norwegian Spruces out it opened things up to sunlight and the weeds went wild.

I think today will be a weed trimmer day. I'll use the steel blade which they don't sell any more.

My guess is that they don't sell the metal blades any more because some moron went out in flip flops and cut his feet up with one and sued the company.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment